The OC Premium Small Companies Fund invests principally in high quality small and medium sized industrial stocks with sustainable business models and attractive investment fundamentals listed or about to list on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
The objective of the Fund is to provide investors with strong long-term returns. Our philosophy
The Fund has a strong track record since it started in December 2000. View performance
Brochures and forms
- Product Disclosure Statement
- Fact Sheet
- Monthly and Quarterly Updates
- Change account details form
- Third party authority form
- Annual Report
|Asset||Target Fund Weighting||Number of Investments||Maximum Stock Weighting|
|Australian Equities –
|80% – 100%||25 – 40||8%|
|Cash||0% – 20%||-||-|
- Core Fundamental strategy, focus on domestically based businesses with high quality management and understandable business models.
- Access to five highly experienced investment professionals focused on generating excess returns.
- A unique portfolio that does not invest in companies that have complex technologies (i.e. biotechnology), commodity based businesses, unproven business models, companies with major offshore operations or inaccessible management.
- A proven bottom up approach to active investment management using OC’s established investment skills to deliver excess risk adjusted investment returns.
- An intensive company visitation program with industry analysis and strong industry contacts to provide an ‘informational edge’.
- Proprietary investment information system built up over 10 years to organise and harness the information gathered by the team.
- Flexible cash weightings of up to 20% which is a residual of the implementation of bottom up stock analysis, adjusted for liquidity requirements.
- Strong alignment of interests with clients. The managers are owners of the business and investors in the funds, providing strong investment performance incentive. Additionally, all performance fees are invested in the funds for a minimum of 12 months.
- A cap on size of funds under management to avoid compromising investment performance by lack of transactional flexibility.
|Management Expense Ratio||1.20% p.a. (including GST net of RITC)|
20.5% (including GST net of RITC) of the amount the Fund outperforms its benchmark provided specific conditions are met (see PDS for further information).
S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index
|High-water mark||Yes, plus 5%|
|Redemptions Payable||Usually within 7 days|
|Distributions||Half Yearly (31 December and 30 June)|
|Distribution Reinvestment Plan||Available|